Digital world is running as fast as nobody can imagine. Extremely featured gadgets are launching everyday in markets. The most latest and superior is the Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone. After a great success of Samsung’s Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy S II, here is the time for Samsung Galaxy S III to show its rage in the digital world.
Samsung’s manufacturers had given a long time to this smartphone to provide it extreme looks and features. They had tried their best to keep all the odds away from this smartphone. Basically, you can say that you are about to see an amazing and extreme smartphone this year i.e. Samsung Galaxy S III.
Don’t Miss: Review: HTC Evo 4G LTE
The Galaxy S III had its power and proud in its own and it can be seen through its pre-orders. In this post we are about to unleash its key features and specifications only. Here is its features and specifications.
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy S III:
- 720p Super AMOLED TouchScreen
- Super slim waistline (8.6 mm)
- Quad-band 3G and quad-band GSM supported
- 21 mbps HSDPA and 5.76 mbps HSUPA supported
- Android OS Version 4.0.4 (TouchWiz launcher)
- 4.8” 16M-color TouchScreen (720 X 1280 pixels)
- HD resolution (Corning Gorilla Glass 2)
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8 MegaPixel Auto Focus Camera ( LED Flash, face, blink and smile detection)
- 1080p Video Recording at 30fps
- 16/32/64GB Internal Storage Memory (microSD slot)
- A-GPS Connectivity (GLONASS supported, Digital Compass)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11
- Accelerometer, Proximity and Gyroscope Sensors
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Stereo Bluetooth v4.0
- 2MegaPixel Video-call Camera
- NFC supported
- Impressive 2100 mAh Battery
Main Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S III:
- No external camera key
- microSIM slot
- Plastic Body
- S Voice is not so much functional
So, these are the key features and some disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S III. Overall, it’s an amazing smartphone. Hope you liked its features.
If you really liked this smartphone and its features then SHARE IT and COMMENT.