Memory Cards are the devices used to store various form of data such as documents, videos, music, images and much more. It is most probably used and formed as an external storage device in mobile phones. Some people use Memory Cards for entertainment by downloading videos and music to it but many people use it for company work/commercial use. Many users save their personal files in their Memory Card for the easy future output as they are very easy to carry on everywhere and small in sizes. Such people want to protect their confidential information stored in Memory Cards and set-up Password to it.
By protecting the Memory Card with password, it cant be accessed either on any PC or any other mobile device (just be accessed in the device from which password has been set). But what in case if anybody FORGETS the Password?
Many situations of Password Forgetting are to be seen daily on many social and forum websites on Internet. People put the question what to do if I had forgotten my memory card password. Even mobile companies don’t provide any kind of application/software to remove password.
Two Ways to Remove Password from Memory Cards:
- Either the user have to FORMAT the memory card (data should be lost and cant recovered in future)
- Or to Download a third-party freeware software named FExplorer
Users don’t want to lose their data in any condition. So, option 2 is the best solution for them. It’ really simple and easy to remove password from this freeware.
NOTE: This software/trick just works with the Nokia’s s60 1st and 2nd Edition mobile phones.
How to Remove Password Without Formatting Memory Card?
- Download the FExplorer from here >> Click Here to Download (download in your mobile device)
- Then, run FExplorer from the downloaded location
- Go to C: System Folder
- Then, search for a file named mmcstore
- Copy that file into your computer (the file will show as a notepad file)
- Open that file in your Computer using Notepad
- Now, you are amazed to see your Password of Memory Card in that file
And you are done. Now, you can unlock your memory card from the password and again able to access your personal/confidential information to your PC or any other source. This trick is very simple and easy to do. Other than this, there is no solution to unlock memory card password without formatting it.
Hope this trick works perfectly for you. If you found this helpful, then please SHARE IT with your friends and relatives and you face any problem doing this then COMMENT BELOW regarding your problem. We will reach you as soon as possible.